Porta-Dock Aluminum Roll-In Docks
The ultimate dock system, Porta-Dock Roll-in (rolling) docks are the perfect solution for your lake home or cabin. Providing unmatched in-and-out-of the water capability, aluminum roll-in docks install with minimal effort, and offer such features as removable, custom fit aluminum or cedar panel decking.
All aluminum frame roll-in docks are available in 4′ and 5′ widths and come standard with a dual-winch system for easy leveling, wheels, full-width 2″ galvanized axle, and cross chains for greater stability.
Available in White Aluminum, Beige Aluminum, Mushroom Titan, or Cedar decking. Aluminum decking features an enameled, textured finish for skid resistance — providing safety for you and your family.
- Constructed of high quality marine alloy aluminum for maximum strength and durability.
- Aluminum is completely rust proof and corrosion resistant. Weather or ultraviolet rays do not effect it.
- Top-of-the-line quality framework.
- Truss rods are used the full length for maximum strength.
- Vertical lift members are constructed of aluminum and include a molded pulley cover.
- The interlocking aluminum deck design and the thickness of the aluminum make this the sturdiest decking on the market.
- Features a high solids epoxy oven-baked white or beige enamel finish textured for skid resistance and your safety.
- Cedar decking offers elegance and superior quality. Panels are assembled with waterproof glue and rim shank nails for maximum strength.
Modular Design: The modular design of Porta-Dock’s roll-in (rolling) dock allows endless options when creating a layout that fits your exact needs. Available by sections, you can build your system as your needs and budget grow. Designed for easy use for Alberta lake shores.
Light Weight Aluminum Frame: The roll-in dock offers superior stability, ease of installation and years of use. Available in 4′ and 5′ widths, each frame allows for easy installation of decking panels.